Earn Huge Profits Investing in AI: InQubeta (QUBE) Presale Rocks!
• InQubeta (QUBE) project has raised over $1.3 million for its presale and is becoming one of the biggest stars of 2023 as investors rush to invest in artificial intelligence (AI) startups.
• InQubeta makes investing in AI more accessible by allowing anyone with a cryptocurrency wallet to purchase non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
• The project pushes advancement in AI, has a fixed token supply, and uses deflationary protocols.
InQubeta (QUBE): A Star Is Born
The InQubeta (QUBE) project has emerged as one of the biggest stars of 2023 as investors rush toward its presale for the chance to grow their investments substantially before the event ends. Over $1.3 million has been raised so far and the number keeps rising fast.
Making Investing in AI Accessible
InQubeta’s network was designed to create easy-to-access investments in artificial intelligence (AI) startups, a much-needed solution given how inaccessible traditional investing avenues can be. For example, some mainstream investment firms require potential investors to prove they meet high net worth requirements that less than 10% of the U.S. population can meet.
Reasons For Its Popularity
Below are five reasons why the InQubeta presale has garnered so much attention from mainstream and cryptocurrency investors:
- Makes investing in AI more accessible.
- Pushes advancement in AI.
- Fixed token supply.
- Deflationary protocols.
- Influx of capital into companies pushing development in AI space.
Exploring Each Reason
Makes Investing in AI More Accessible:
The process is as simple as purchasing non-fungible tokens (NFTs) on the InQubeta ecosystem which allows investors to invest as much or as little as they choose with full ownership of tokens purchased once transactions are completed.
Pushes Advancement In AI:
Companies that help push development in the AI space have enjoyed an influx of capital from investors looking for a stake when tech experts like Bill Gates predict it will be a major technological breakthrough.
Fixed Token Supply And Deflationary Protocols:
InQubeta’s network caps total token supply at 1.5 billion while using deflationary protocols to ensure tokens remain scarce.
Influx Of Capital Into Companies Pushing Development In AI Space:
Investments into this space have grown substantially over time reaching $119 billion by 2022 with an additional $1.4 trillion projected to be funneled into these firms by 2030.